This article will provide you guidance on how to successfully transition your funds onto Class from Supermate.
We will run through the steps;
Prepare Data Files
Navigate to SuperMate > Task Bar > Multi-fund > Data Analysis > Extract Tool > Double click All Active Funds
- Where there are tick boxes, you will need to tick all the boxes except for "Account Balances"
Note: You are able to run multiple extracts at the same time but you will need to run separate extracts for each different year-end.
- Extract the following data files:
- Fund Status - Fund Data - Member Balances - Member Data - Summary Pension Data - TBAR Events (please run report for each financial year from 30/6/2017) - Account Balances - Asset Data - View Tax Parcels - Broker Reference Balances - Bank Account Balances
- Once you have run all the extracts, go to My Work > My Jobs and hit Refresh. Select the extract at the top of the screen, then double click on the attachment at the bottom of the screen. This should then open up as an excel spreadsheet. Please save this, and repeat for all extracts above.
Prepare Fund Specific Reports
- To load your funds we will require the following reports from SuperMate for each of your funds;
- Consolidated Member Statements - Trial Balance - Annual Return - Accrued Capital Gains Report (PDF and XLS) - Fund Relation Detail Report - Investment Summary - Total Super Balance (if records available in SuperMate) - TBAR cancellations and pending cancellations (if records available in SuperMate) - TBAR Events History (please use Manual data collection form for SMSF) - For Wrap and Broker accounts, please provide either a Broker or Wrap statement that shows all of the assets held in the broker or Wrap account - For bank account details, please provide either the bank statement with the BSB and Account Number clearly readable, or alternatively provide a list of BSB's, account numbers, and fund codes that the bank accounts belong to. If you have multiple bank accounts in a fund, you should also include a means for the team to tell which account belongs to which BSB/Account Number
- Prepare a folder for each of the funds you wish to transition
- Place a copy of the reports above in to the corresponding folder for each fund
- Once all files have been added to each of your folders, move folders into a BATCH Folder for Zipping
- Zip your Batch Folder
Submit Files to TMS
For step by step instructions on how to submit your files please see the Transitions Management System article.
Timelines & More
It will take between 1 to 2 weeks for your funds to be loaded by Class. Please be aware that any missing details or reports may result in a delay in transitioning your funds. Once a fund has been loaded, we will advise you that this has occurred along with any assumptions we may have made during this process.
The Class Transitions team can perform additional services for you, including entering historical transactions, portfolio reconstructions, entering depreciation schedules, and data feed identification. For more information please see Additional Transitions Services