Class can import a range of bank specific formats as listed below.
Class also supports the industry standard QIF format (developed by Quicken) this format is widely available as a download option on most online Banking Systems.
- If you do not see support for the specific Bank Account type you wish to load then you should ask the account holder to provide you with the generic QIF format.
- If you have received a CSV, or other format that is specific to a bank and is not listed below , you may be able to load it, with a little bit of reformatting, via the Class Excel Transaction Loader.
Loading Generic QIF Format Bank Files
When importing the generic QIF file, you need to select the source as 'All Banks' from the drop-down list with the applicable date format.
Loading Specific Bank Files
Below is a list of specific bank files that can be manually uploaded into Class.
- All Banks
- How to manually load ANZ Online Banking files
- How to manually load Adelaide Bank XML files
- BankLink: Overview and common problems
- How to manually load CBA - Online Banking Manual File
- How to manually load Macquarie Files
- How to manually import NAB transactions - NAB Online Banking
- How to manually load St George transactions
- How to manually load Westpac transactions
- How to manually load UBank transactions
- How to manually load ING Direct transactions
- How to manually load Bank of Queensland transaction