How to manually load ANZ Online Banking files into Class.
Ensure the Fund is Active
Navigate to Fund Level > Feeds > Feeds Console
Open the feed account and ensure the:
- Bank Account is active
- Code has been entered and is unique
- Cash Product Type is Bank Account
- BSB Number has been entered correctly
- Account Number has been entered correctly
- Product has been selected, if not automatically assigned
- Manually Imported is selected
The data file does not contain any matching codes, therefore it is not a requirement to have the Bank, BSB or Account Number correctly entered into Class.
Where can I download the file from?
You can download these files from ANZ Bank's website.
- After you login, select the Download history link
- Select the Account and the Date Range
- Change the Software to CSV text file
- Click the Download button
- Save the file to an accessible drive, ready to load to Class.
Loading the Data
This file can be loaded at the Business or Fund level
For detailed instructions refer to our article, Load Data file.