How to manually load Macquarie Website BGL files into Class.
Ensure the Fund is active
Navigate to Fund Level > Feeds > Feeds Console
Open the feed account and ensure the:
- Bank Account is active
- Code has been entered and is unique
- Cash Product Type is Bank Account
- BSB Number has been entered correctly
- Account Number has been entered correctly
- Product has been selected, if not automatically assigned
- Manually Imported is selected
Where can I download the file from?
You can download these files from the Macquarie Adviser, or your clients internet Banking Website.
- Select the Data Feeds link on the left hand side of the screen
- Select Transactions, for financial planning..., BGL (.csv),
- Select the relevant Product
- Select the date range
- Select the desired account selection option
- Click the Next button
- Select the relevant accounts
- Click the Request Download button
- Save the file to an accessible drive, ready to load to Class.
Loading the data
This file can be loaded at the Business or Fund level
For instructions refer to our article, Load data file