How to manually load St. George transactions Class.
Class supports QIF Format and St George "Flat File" format.
Ensure the Fund is active.
Navigate to Fund Level > Feeds > Feeds Console
Open the feed account and ensure that the:
- Bank Account is active
- Code has been entered and is unique
- Cash Product Type is Bank Account
- BSB Number has been entered correctly
- Account Number has been entered correctly
- Product has been selected if not automatically assigned
- Manually Imported is selected
The QIF or Quicken Interchange Format is a data exchange file which is commonly used by banking websites. his file can be exported from your bank's website and imported directly into Class.
For instructions, refer to How to load QIF files with British Date format: dd-mm-yyyy, dd-mm-yy.
To export the QIF file from the St George bank website:
- Click My Accounts on the side menu
- Choose the required account from the list of accounts
- Under the Transaction History heading, select All or Select a date range
- Select the QIF format from the file format drop down box and click the Export Transaction History button per the below screenshot:
St George 'Flat File' format
This file is not available to download on St George's internet banking website. You can only obtain this file directly from St George.
Loading the Data
This file can be loaded at the Business or Fund level.
Refer to Load data file for detailed instructions