How can I manually load Westpac transactions into Class?
Ensure the Fund is active
Navigate to Fund Level > Feeds > Feeds Console
Open the feed account and ensure that the:
- Bank Account is active
- Code has been entered and is unique
- Cash Product Type is Bank Account
- BSB Number has been entered correctly
- Account Number has been entered correctly
- Product has been selected if not automatically assigned
- Manually Imported is selected
The QIF or Quicken Interchange Format is a data exchange file which is commonly used by banking websites. This file can be exported from your Bank's website and imported directly into Class.
Refer to How to load QIF files with British Date format: dd-mm-yyyy, dd-mm-yy for detailed instructions.
Export the QIF file from the Westpac website
- From the Overview menu select Exports and reports as shown below:
- Under the transactions section, click Export CSV, QBO, QIF, OFX file
- On the Transactions export screen, enter the appropriate date range, select the correct account, choose the QIF option for file format and DD/MM/CCYY for date format.
Loading the Data
This file can be loaded at the Business or Fund level.
Refer to Load data file