This article provides instructions for loading ING Direct transactions manually into Class.
Ensure the Fund is active.
Navigate to Fund Level > Feeds > Feeds Console
Open the feed account and ensure the:
- Bank Account is active
- Code has been entered and is unique
- Cash Product Type is Bank Account
- BSB Number has been entered correctly
- Account Number has been entered correctly
- Product has been selected, if not automatically assigned
- Manually Imported is selected
The QIF or Quicken Interchange Format is a data exchange file which is commonly used by banking websites. This file can be exported from your Bank's website and imported directly into Class.
Refer to our Help Centre article, How to load QIF files with British Date format: dd-mm-yyyy, dd-mm-yy .
To export the QIF file from the ING Direct website:
- From the side menu select My Finances then Transaction history
- Select the appropriate day range
- Select the QIF format from the drop down menu
- Click the Download button
Loading the Data
This file can either be loaded at a Business or Fund level.
Refer to Load data file for detailed instructions.