This article provides instruction for loading Bell Direct Transaction files manually into Class.
At this stage, the Bell Direct load only creates Acquisition and Disposal events in the system.
Ensure the Fund is Active
Navigate to Fund Level > Feeds > Feeds Console
- Holding Reference is active
- Display Name is Entered
- Product has been selected, if not automatically assigned
- Account Number has been entered correctly
- Manually Imported is selected
- Relevant Holding Accounts are all ticked
Where can I download the file from?
This file is not available to download on Bell Direct's website. You can only obtain this file directly from Bell Direct or from a Class staff member.
Click on this link to download an example file of this type.
You should use the Notepad software on your computer to view the contents of this file.
Load the Data
This file can either be loaded at a Business or Brand level using the Load Data File page.