This article provides instruction for loading Macquarie Wrap Cash ESI XML files manually into Class Super system.
Ensure the Fund is Active
Navigate to Fund Level > Investments > Browse Holding Accounts
Open the bank account and ensure the:
- Bank Account is active
- Code has been entered and is unique
- Cash Product Type is Bank Account
- BSB Number has been entered correctly
- Account Number has been entered correctly
- Product has been selected, if not automatically assigned
- Broker or Platform Account has been selected
- Manually Imported is selected
Where can I download the file from?
This file is not available to download on Macquarie's adviser wrap website. You can only obtain this file directly from Macquarie or from a Class staff member.
Click on this link to download an example file of this type.
You should use the Notepad software on your computer to view the contents of this file.
Loading the Data