How to load QIF files (Quicken, MYOB or MS Money) with American date format (MM/DD/YYYY) manually into Class.
Ensure the fund is active
Navigate to Fund Level > Feeds > Feeds Console
Open the feed account and ensure the:
- Bank Account is active
- Code has been entered and is unique
- Cash Product Type is Bank Account
- BSB Number has been entered correctly
- Account Number has been entered correctly
- Product has been selected, if not automatically assigned
- Manually Imported is selected
The data file does not contain any matching codes, therefore there is no requirement to have the Bank, BSB or Account Number correctly entered into the system.
Where can I download the file from?
Most of the bank's internet banking websites have multiple format options for exporting transactional data. When looking for this specific file type, you should see a reference to MYOB, Quicken or MS Money and to the date being in format of MM-DD-YYYY such as the NAB's internet banking website below (as opposed to DD-MM-YYYY or 'Local Date'):
Loading the Data
This file can be loaded at the Business or Brand level.
Refer to Load Data File for detailed instructions.