What is the best way to manually load CBA transactions onto Class?
Ensure the Fund is active
Navigate to Fund Level > Feeds > Feeds Console
Open the feed account and ensure the:
- Bank Account is active
- Code has been entered and is unique
- Cash Product Type is Bank Account
- BSB Number has been entered correctly
- Account Number has been entered correctly
- Product has been selected, if not automatically assigned
- Manually Imported is selected
The QIF or Quicken Interchange Format is a data exchange file which is commonly used by banking websites. This file can be exported from your bank's website and imported directly into Class.
Refer to How to load QIF files with British Date format: dd-mm-yyyy, dd-mm-yy for detailed instructions.
To export the QIF file from the CBA website:
- Under the View accounts section, select Transactions
- Click the export button
- Select QIF (Quicken AUS, 2004 and earlier) export format
- Click Export transactions button.
Loading the Data
This file can be loaded at the Business or Fund level.
For detailed instructions refer to Load Data File.