How to manually load NAB transactions into Class.
Ensure the Fund is Active.
Navigate to Fund Level > Feeds > Feeds Console
Open the feed account and ensure the:
- Bank Account is active
- Code has been entered and is unique
- Cash Product Type is Bank Account
- BSB Number has been entered correctly
- Account Number has been entered correctly
- Product has been selected, if not automatically assigned
- Manually Imported is selected
The QIF or Quicken Interchange Format is a data exchange file which is commonly used by banking websites. This file can be exported from your Bank's website and imported directly into Class.
Refer to How to load QIF files with British Date format: dd-mm-yyyy, dd-mm-yy for detailed instructions
To export the QIF file from the NAB website:
- Click the Accounts tab
- Select Transaction history from the left hand menu
- Choose the required account from the list of accounts
- Click the Export data link on the right hand side of the screen
- Choose Quicken version 6 or below (QIF mm/dd/yy) as the file format
- Export the file
Loading the Data
This file can be loaded at the Business or Fund level.
For detailed instructions refer to Load data file