This article provides instructions for loading UBank transactions manually into Class.
Ensure the Fund is active
Navigate to Fund Level > Feeds > Feeds Console
Open the feed account and ensure the:
- Bank Account is active
- Code has been entered and is unique
- Cash Product Type is Bank Account
- BSB Number has been entered correctly
- Account Number has been entered correctly
- Product has been selected, if not automatically assigned
- Manually Imported is selected
The QIF or Quicken Interchange Format is a data exchange file which is commonly used by banking websites. This file can be exported from your Bank's website and imported directly into Class.
Refer to How to load QIF files with British Date format: dd-mm-yyyy, dd-mm-yy for instructions.
To export the QIF file from the UBank website:
- On the Statements tab, select Transaction History from the drop-down
- Scroll to bottom of page
- select the QIF format
- Click the export button
Loading the Data
This file can either be loaded at a Business or Fund level.
Detailed instructions are available in, Load data file