This article provides instructions for loading Bank of Queensland transactions manually into Class. Class supports a number of formats as listed below.
Ensure the Fund is active
Navigate to Fund Level > Feeds > Feeds Console
Open the feed account and ensure that the:
- Bank Account is active
- Code has been entered and is unique
- Cash Product Type is Bank Account
- BSB Number has been entered correctly
- Account Number has been entered correctly
- Product has been selected if not automatically assigned
- Manually Imported is selected
The QIF or Quicken Interchange Format is a data exchange file the is commonly used by banking websites, this file can be exported from your Bank's website and imported directly into Class
user guide entry: How to load QIF files with British Date format: dd-mm-yyyy, dd-mm-yy
To export the QIF file from the Bank of Queensland website:
- Click the Account Details menu
- Select the appropriate account and click the Export All button
Select QIF Format (DD/MM/YYYY) from the drop down menu and click the Export button
Loading the Data
This file can either be loaded at a Business or Fund level.
For detailed instructions, refer to Load data file.