This article provides instructions for loading Macquarie Wrap Income ESI XML files manually into Class.
Ensure the Fund is Active
Navigate to Fund Level > Feeds > Feeds Console
- Holding Reference is active
- Display Name is entered
- Product has been selected, if not automatically assigned
- Account Number has been entered correctly
- Manually Imported is selected
- Relevant Holding Accounts are all ticked
Where can I download the file from?
This file is not available to download on Macquarie's adviser wrap website. You can only obtain this file directly from Macquarie or from a Class staff member.
Click on this link to download an example file of this type.
You should use the Notepad software on your computer to view the contents of this file.
Loading the Data
This file can either be loaded at a Business or Brand level using the Load Data File page.