|Daily Cash Data
|Account Holder Authority
*The historical transactions can be requested by using the "Request History" button.
So that you know, this Provider is rejecting authority forms dated more than three months before being submitted. Please ensure you upload the signed authority form to Class as soon as possible after you've received it before Class sends it to Macquarie.
Navigate to Fund Level > Feeds > Feeds Console > Select “Bank”
Enter the account information as per the statement:
|BSB and Account number
The Macquarie BSB and account number
Account Number: 921020199
Set to "Macquarie Bank Account"
Macquarie Bank Account
Account Holder Authority
Adviser Authority Process
- In the Data Source section, click the "Generate" button. Class will generate the authority form.
- Print the Authority form and arrange for the account holder to complete section 6 on the form (Please see note 2). Send the Terms and conditions to the account holder together with the authority form.
- Click the "Upload" button to upload the authority form. The status of the feed will update to "Waiting on Provider."
- Please don't send the authority form to the Provider directly. Class will automatically forward the form to Macquarie once the Authority Form is uploaded.
Account types not supported.
- Term Deposits
- Loan Accounts
- Business Banking Accounts are nine digits long and with account numbers that start with '2' or '3
1. The data should l start loading automatically within ten business days.
2. In Section 6, account holders must hand complete all fields or, using one of the following accepted digital formats, A certificate of compliance with a documented trail of the request from the client's email address is required to attach with the Authority Form.
- Iress Digital Signature
- Nitro Sign
3. Upon receiving digitally signed requests with the COC attached, Macquarie tend to follow up with the account holders and email them to call Macquarie to confirm the request verbally. The case is closed if the client does not call through and Macquarie doesn't authorise the feed. Please ask your clients to watch any requests from the Macquarie activation team.
|Not supported by Class
|Not supported by Provider