The adviser must complete the following process for you to receive data via their Macquarie credentials.
The adviser will need to login to the Macquarie Wrap Adviser Access website to generate ESI credentials that you will enter into Class.
Adviser Authority - ESI credentials
To provide 3rd Party Authority to automatically load transactions to Class on your existing client wrap accounts, the adviser/3rd party to your client needs to generate a security key for their account number using the Macquarie Wrap Adviser Access website.
- Log on to the Macquarie Wrap Adviser Access website at http://advisers.macquarie.com.au/advisers/products/wrap/wrap_detail.htm
- The Welcome Page will appear. Click Reporting.
- The Reporting home page will appear click setup esi on the left-hand menu.
- The esi home page will appear. Click Request new esi authentication details.
- Enter your Access Code and Password and click Authorise at the bottom of the screen to generate the esi keys.
The Macquarie website will generate and display the esi keys.
If your client's wrap accounts are with multiple advisers, each adviser needs to generate a security key and should follow the instructions above.
As part of Macquarie's security policy, ESI keys only last for 12 months; therefore, the adviser will need to regenerate these keys each year and supply them to you. You complete the annual renewal process in the same way as submitting the ESI keys for the first time.
The Access Controller will be notified by email when they are due to expire. More information on this is available here.
Entering Adviser Authorities in Class
Once you have generated the ESI Keys, you can now go to the Advisers Authorities tab on the adviser's contact profile and update the Macquarie credentials.