In this article, we will guide you through the process of adding Adviser Authorities to Class. If you would like to look at Adviser Code Examples please have a look at Adviser Authorities - Adviser Code Examples to assist you.
This video will explain the process of adding an adviser contact and linking a data feed to set up an adviser data feed.
- The user entering the adviser authorities must be either an Access Controller or a Fund Administrator with full business level access.
- The adviser contact and adviser role need to be created. Please refer to Business Contact.
If the same adviser has more than 1 adviser code for the same product, a second contact will need to be created in order to record the other adviser code.
Navigate to the Business > Business Contact
- Click on the Adviser contact.
- Click on "Authorities" tab
- Select the product from drop-down menu in "Add Authority" field
- Enter the Adviser Code/Credential in the relevant field (Please refer to Adviser Authorities for the format of the Adviser Code)
- Click "Save"
Some products will require additional information such as an email address or password.
Some adviser codes will only be valid for a certain period of time and will require the code to be updated before it expires.
Learn about the list of adviser code examples here.