|Daily Cash Data
|Daily Trade Data
|Foreign Trade Data
|Account Holder Authority
Navigate to Fund Level > Feeds > Feeds Console > + New > New Broker/Platform Feed
- Enter the account information as per the statement:
Field Name Field Description Example Account number
It is the FinClear account number.
Format: 5 or 6 digits
Account Number: 123456
Set to " FinClear "
- Ensure that you link existing holding accounts relating to this account under the Holding Accounts section by ticking each checkbox.
If all accounts are not linked, the system will create duplicate accounts for each existing holding that was not linked. The resulting duplication can be challenging to correct.
Account Holder Authority
- In the Data Source section, click the "Generate" button. Class will generate the authority form.
- Print the Authority Form. Arrange for the account holder to sign, date and print name on the Authority Form.
- Click the "Upload" button to upload the authority form. The status of the feed will update to "Waiting on Provider."
- It is not required to send the authority form to the provider directly. Class will forward the form to FinClear automatically once the Authority Form is uploaded.
- The adviser is required to send an email to:
With the following text:
Can you please Setup the following accounts for the Class Data feed:
Account Name Account Number ................... ..........................
- FinClear will send an email to the adviser and cc the administrator containing the Adviser ID.
- Select the adviser from the drop-down.
If you have not entered the adviser code refer to How to enter Adviser Authorities in Class to add the adviser code.
- Change the status of the feed to "Waiting on Provider"
Note: You can expect your data to start loading within 10 business days
|Not supported by Class
|Not supported by Provider