The Activity Statement Console is a console that lists Activity Statements for all entities for lodgment with the ATO. It is available at the business and fund level.
Navigate to the Business Level > Periodic Processing > Activity Statement Console
Key Features of the console
Refresh from ATO - This will download the Activity Statement from the ATO for all funds using the SBR channel.
- Export the list to Excel (CSV)
- Track Activity Statement lodgment status
The available status may include the following messages:
- Disabled for SBR - The fund does not need to lodge any Activity Statements
- SBR Credentials not set - A tax agent has been added to a fund but SBR has not been enabled and a 'Software Id' has not been generated
- Tax agent not set - No tax agent assigned to the fund
- Error contacting ATO - Error message from ATO
- Waiting for first use All pre-requisites have been met and it is ready for the first connection to with the ATO.
- OK Everything is working as it should
Next Lodgment Due
This will display the earliest outstanding BAS/IAS type. For each different type of activity statement, it will display a separate line. If there are multiple outstanding Activity Statements (same type), then the oldest will be displayed.
You can click on the hyperlink (for all the activity statement type supported and prefilled) to drill into the Activity Statement Lodgment screen.
Find out more about our other Consoles:
- Cash Console
- Corporate Actions Console
- Feeds Console
- Member Console
- Property Console
- Tax Statement Console
- TBAR Console