The Holding Balances tab is where you enter the opening holding balance amounts for the various investment holdings the entity has, such as:
- Accounts in Property tab
- Accounts in Custom tab
- Accounts in Term Deposits tab
- Accounts in Investments tab
This tab is applicable for all Entities.
Below are some of the key notes of this tab.
- The account code should be exactly the same as it is in the corresponding tab per the above. This sheet is required to be completed for the value of the Fund's Investment Holdings.
- Enter in the market value of the assets.
- Optional field to enter in any carried forward capital losses, unsettled trades and DRP residual amounts
Enter in your adjustments.