This article will take you through the Fund Tab of the Excel Fund Loader. The Fund tab is where you enter all the entities details.
This tab is applicable for all Entities. Changing the legal type on this loader will remove any tabs that are not necessary.
- This column will either validate or provide information on the row that follows it.
- This is where you will enter the basic entity details. All pink fields are mandatory, and you cannot have spaces in the fund code. The brand code is the code, not the brand name, and if you would like to use the default brand code, type in =defaultbrand(). The TFN and ABN are validated for correctness, and must not contain spaces.
- This is where the address information should be entered. None of the address fields are mandatory.
- Trustee information should be entered here. This part of the loader is not mandatory, however, if you enter in a jurisdiction, you will need to enter a trustee name.
- Fund policies. You must select a default return address and GST Status. If your GST status is registered, you must also select a tax period. If you do not enter anything for the fund policy options (e.g use tax effect accounting) the fund will inherit brand defaults
Review the Corporate Trustee Tab.