The Overview tab is where you can view a summary of the entered data and where you can submit the data to Class.
This tab is applicable for all Entities
- Button will allow you to change the default business and brand code. The default will be inherited from the business and brand when the loader was downloaded.
- A summary of the tabs that have been used, with each tab having it's own line. Will highlight green if all required fields on the tab have been completed.
- Button that will load the fund details to Class. This will load all data from the fund tab to the investments tab, and will create the shell of the fund without any opening balances. You will be required to enter an Upload Code before submitting it to Class.
- Validation that ensures that the sum of the ETP and preservation components entered in for members, balances.
- Validation that sums all asset and liabilities and ensures that this balance ties in to the total member balance.
- Button to submit the opening balances to Class. You may need to enter an Upload Code again before submitting it to Class.
- Validates that all required fields on the TBAR tab have been filled in.
- Button to submit your historical TBAR records to Class. You may need to enter an Upload Code again before submitting it to Class.
Note: If there are any validation errors or the opening balance section shows as unbalanced, you will not be able to load the fund onto Class. These errors will be highlighted in red.
On submitting data to Class, you may need to enter in an Upload Code which will allow the Fund Loader to load data into class. Please refer to the knowledge article on How to generate an Upload Code to use in the Excel Loaders.
Review the Fund Tab.