This article will guide you through the process of extracting reports and data files from Class in bulk to enable you to backup your data.
Create a Report Package
Navigate to Business level Reports > New Report Packages
- Enter Package Name, e.g. "Data Export"
- Select Brand using the drop-down, if you wish to limit the report package to a particular Brand
- Enter Data Range, e.g. 01/07/2018 to 30/06/2019
- Select the Output Type as 'Export'
- Select the Output Format as 'PDF'
- Select Common Settings tab, and confirm the settings of the report package
- Select Reports tab
- Select Manage Reports
- Drag and drop the reports to the Included Reports section for the reports you wish to add to the Data Export package
- Select OK, once you have selected all the relevant reports
- Click Save
When selecting reports, it is recommended to also include the 'Frund Transfer Data' report in your Export Package. This report contains the Excel Loader & Excel Transaction Loader of the fund/portfolio. This folder will download as a zipped file, which will need to be unzipped once downloaded to extract the data files.
Run the Report Package
Navigate to Business level Reports > Maintain Report Packages > Select report package
- Select Run
- Select the Funds/Portfolios by selects '+', alternatively select Add all funds
- Select Run
- Once the reports have finished generating, under the History tab, select the arrow to download the report
Learn other Report features by referring to Reports Overview article.