- We have added a new Work Test Declaration report to assist members (over age 67) that are making personal contributions into Super meet their obligations. We have also pre-tagged the report with signing tags for e-signatures.
- We have enhanced the Bulk Lump Sum report by pre-tagging it for e-signature.
We've added 19 new corporate actions this month, see here for full details.
- Class has upgraded the CFS data feed to EPI 4.3, which will now support separately managed accounts. Migration to the new feed will be completed during November.
- We have also upgraded the HUB24 data feed to EPI 4.3 adding support for term deposits and improving foreign securities data. Class will automatically migrate all the entities with the HUB24 data feed to the new EPI 4.3 data feed in November.
Fixes and Enhancements
- Minor improvements have been made to the e-signing user experience for Activity Statements
Auditors are now only able to perform read-only actions for e-signatures
- Cosmetic issue fixed for the Annual Trustee Minute, Pension commencement and Lump sum reports
- False fund exception report warning for the negative balance of account Capital losses reserve of member reserve has been fixed
- Uploaded Bank Australia as a financial institute as required for a complete BSB upload