- For clients who are part of the Beta program for PDF bank statements, this release contains changes that improve accuracy. We also now handle a large variety of bank statement formats including 4 columns statements and statements with Opening and Closing Balances
- In accordance with new ATO requirements, the Class application will change its multi-factor authentication requirement from 30 days to 24 hours. This change will go into effect later this month.
Excel Fund Loader has been updated to support 6 members SMSF. Users are now able to import member information, pensions, opening balances & contributions.
- Commonwealth bank account feed forms are now automated. It is not required to send the authority form to the provider directly. Class will forward the form to the Commonwealth Bank automatically once the Authority Form is uploaded.
Please note the AUSIEX-CBA-Accelerator-cash-account-formerly-known-as-Commsec-Adviser-Services-Cash-Account data feed has ceased. Further Information
- We have successfully migrated Hub 24 (obsolete version) into the HUB24 EPI4.3 feed (New version). As advised by HUB24, the old version will be phased out end of April 2022. Kindly, prioritise any historical refreshes if needed.
- The UBS data feed will permanently cease on 20 March 2021. It will be replaced by a number of new data feeds that were previously white labels of UBS.