This live report provides a summary of the assets, liabilities and member balances (equity) for an entity at a given date.
Navigate to the entity level > Reports > Statement of Financial Position
- Current Period defaults to the oldest open financial year in the entity
- Comparison Period defaults to the previous financial year in the entity
- Comparison toggle: You can toggle the Comparison toggle off or on to remove the comparison column
- Apply button: Click apply if you have changed the date range or toggled the comparison column
- Print: Option to print the report as either the current view or expanded view which will show detail will all rows of data visible.
- Export: Options are CSV or Word
- Drill through icon: This will open the account postings screen to view all transactions relating to that data in a new tab
- Clicking the - or + icon: expands or contracts the data to display more or less data
If you change the date rage displayed and navigate to another Live report this new date range will also apply to the report.