How to adjust cost base for a one-line wrap account set up under a Custom Holding Account.
When the fund was loaded into Class, the Book cost for the Custom Holding Account was not entered correctly.
- Entered a positive as a negative
- Entered a negative value for a positive book cost
- Entered the amount the same as Market valuation (but should be different)
- Left it as $0
First-Year Fund in Class
After rolling back processed Period Updates
Navigate to the Fund level > Fund > Load Opening Balance
- Enter the correct Book Cost
- Click on Submit
Entering a Book Cost in the Load Opening Balance will not change the Balance as at the closed date as it is only a recording of the original purchase price.
Not a First-Year Fund in Class
Make sure the prior Financial Year has been closed
Navigate to the Fund level > Investments > Browse Holding Account
- Click on the Custom Holding Account
- From the holding account detail page, click on Maintain Parcel Edit point
- From the pop-up screen, Click on Add
- Enter the Book Cost under the Adjusted Position section
- Click on Save