How to load Commsec Online Trading files manually into Class.
- Ensure the Fund is Active
- Navigate to Fund Level >Feeds > Feeds Console screen and ensure the:
- Holding Reference is Active
- Display Name is Entered
- Product has been selected if not automatically assigned
- Account Number has been entered correctly
- Manually Imported is selected
- Ensure all the relevant Holding Accounts are ticked
To load the Commsec Online Trading files into Class manually:
Step 2: Load the data into Class
Download the file from the client's Commsec Share Trading Account
- Log into the clients' Commsec Share Trading Account
- Select the My Portfolio menu
- Select Confirmations and Most Recent or Search - this will display a list of contract notes
- Click one of the Download links to download the file.
Here is an Example of this type of file.
You should use the Notepad software on your computer to view the contents of this file.
Load the Data into Class
This file can either be loaded at a Business or Brand level using the Load Data File page.