In this article we will explain:
- Overview of Integration
- Setting up the Integration from Class
- Navigating to Cloudoffis from Class
- Getting help using Cloudoffis
Overview of Integration
Cloudoffis Sorted Lite, is a basic version of Cloudoffis Sorted Professional and Enterprise compliance solutions that seamlessly integrates with Class and is available to use free of charge.
Class Workpapers powered by Cloudoffis will allow you to:
- Manage and track the audit status of all funds from the Audit Console
- Submit audits to Cloudoffis and non Cloudoffis auditors
- Seamlessly sync documents to and from Class & Cloudoffis
- Easily switch between Class business codes that you have access to, to review funds
- Upload & Tag any supporting documents directly to line items in the Class Trial Balance or from the Audit Console
- Generate and finalise your workpaper file at the end of the year & save back into Class DMS
- Send a complete file with all supporting documents directly to an auditors
Video overview of the integration
Setting up the Integration from Class
Users with the role of Access Controller and/or Administrator will be able to activate the integration.
Navigate to Business Level Settings > Integrations Settings
- Class will display 'Cloudoffis'
- Click on Activate to start the authorisation process - if you don't see the Activate button, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
- The Cloudoffis activation screen will open in a new tab:
- On the authorisation screen confirm Allow access. If you have access to several Class accounts a drop-down will prompt you to select the Class account you wish to activate this feature for, ensure you select the corresponding business that you started the activation from.
Enter your name, business ABN, accept the Terms and click Get Register
- The Cloudoffis Sorted Lite feature is now activated for your business. The Class screen will now display the option to 'Upgrade' to Cloudoffis Sorted Professional or Enterprise.
A business in Class can only be connected to one single Cloudoffis Sorted account. You need to ensure you select the same Business code that you launched the Cloudoffis activation from in the authorisation screen dropdown.
Navigating to Cloudoffis from Class
You can access to Cloudoffis in multiple ways:
- If you have been granted business level access, when you are navigating at the business level, you can click on sidebar and select Cloudoffis.
- At the fund level, you can click on sidebar and select Cloudoffis or you can click on Finalise Workpaper on the Period Update for a particular financial year.
- At the fund level, you can navigate to Reports > Trial Balance > click on Documents > select Upload or View.
Getting help using Cloudoffis