I have a specific auditor for one specific fund, how do I make this auditor only relate to this fund?
To resolve this issue, add the auditor as a business contact, add the role of Auditor and relate to the specific fund using the Relationship tab.
Navigate to Business Level > Business > Business Contact
- Click on Add to add a New Person/Organisation as the specific auditor
- On the Details tab, enter relevant information
- On the Contact tab, enter the address
- On the Role tab, grant a role as Auditor
- On Relationship tab, go to Related Fund, search for the Fund to relate this auditor to this fund.
You can also relate multiple funds to a specific auditor.
Refer to our User Guide on Maintain Users for granting access.