When requesting an Actuarial Certificate?
There is no Super income stream detected in the fund during the year. This may cause by below scenarios:
- Preservation components for a pension account were incorrectly loading to Class causes the pension account treated as a TRIS.
- The member transition is not in place. For example, a member retired on 01/07/2018 but the retirement information has not been recorded in Class.
Note: Once a member is 65 or retirement status is in place, Class will update the preservation component automatically.
- The pension account does not meet the full condition of release.
Please check if a member has a balance under super income stream and recorded in Class System for the above scenarios:
Navigate to the Fund level
- Check the preservation component when the fund loaded onto Class via Fund > Load Opening Balances > Members.
- Check if member transition is in place via Members > Browse Members > click into the name of a required member > Member Transition > New > Effective Date > Transition Type as 'Retire' > Save > And then process TRIS Conversion.
- Check the condition of release for pension establishment via Members > Browse Members > click into the required member account > Edit > Maintain Establishment Details > Condition of Release.