This article guides you through the steps to request an actuarial certificate from Accurium.
There are three key parts to activating the connection:
- Setting up an Account with Accurium
- Setting up the Default Provider
- Requesting an Actuarial Certificate
Setting up an Account
It is recommended to set up an account with Accurium prior to placing your first order.
You can sign up to a new customer account upon placing your first order by clicking Sign Up on the login screen.
Please refer to Requesting an Actuarial Certificate if you have already set up your account.
Setting Default Provider
To set up Accurium as your default Actuarial provider in Class
Navigate to Busines Level > Settings > Fund Defaults
- Under Integrated Services: Actuarial Certificate Provider select Accurium.
Requesting an Actuarial Certificate
After completing the steps outlined in 'Requesting an Actuarial Certificate' you will complete the following steps to receive your actuarial certificate:
- Once you have requested the certificate you will be prompted to launch the Accurium Order form in Class.
- The Accurium Order form will open in a new window in your browser. If this is the first time you are requesting an Actuarial Certificate with Accurium you will need to set up a new account. If you already have an account, enter your details and click Login.
- In the Input section of the form, review and confirm all data in your business account as well as the fund data and click Next.
- Order Details
- Fund Details
- Fund member details
- Operating statement
- In the Segregation section review the fund liabilities for 2019 and click Next.
- In the Review section confirm all the data is correct and confirm that you have read and understood the Disclaimer prior to submitting the order. Then click Next.
- In the Payment section select your desired method of payment and complete the payment details and select who the invoice will be made out to. If this is an amendment to an existing certificate for this fund and financial year, you can select Amend. Clicking on Order by Invoice (or Credit Card) will confirm your order.
- Order complete. The certificate and the invoice will be sent to you via email. Accurium will contact you should further information be required to issue the certificate. By clicking on View Certificate Orders you will be able to view all orders placed by you and their progress.
When the actuarial certificate has been completed, it will automatically upload the percentage into the Fund Policy.
Navigate to Fund Level > Fund Defaults > Fund Policies.
Please roll back and reprocess your 30 June period update for the percentage to take effect.