This article guides you through the steps to request an actuarial certificate from Lime Actuarial.
There are three key parts to activating the connection:
- Setting up an Account with Lime Actuarial
- Setting up the Default Provider
- Requesting an Actuarial Certificate
Setting up an Account
It is not necessary to set up an account with Lime, prior to ordering your first Actuarial certificate.
Upon placing the first order with Lime Actuarial simply select Create New Account in of Requesting an Actuarial Certificate through Class outlined below.
Setting up the Default Provider
To set up Lime Actuarial as your default Actuarial provider in Class, complete these steps:
Navigate to Business Level > Settings > Fund Defaults
- Under Integrated Services: Actuarial Certificate Provider select Lime Actuarial
Requesting an Actuarial Certificate
After completing the steps outlined in 'Requesting an Actuarial Certificate' you will complete the following steps to receive your Actuarial Certificate:
- Once you have requested the certificate you will be prompted to launch the Lime Actuarial Order form in Class.
- The Lime Actuarial Order form will open in a new window in your browser. Click Proceed to commence the order process.
- If this is the first time you are requesting an Actuarial Certificate with Lime you will need to set up a new account. If you already have an account, enter your details and click Login.
- Select the account under which you are placing this order if your business has several accounts with Lime Actuarial. Then click Update.
- Lime has now received all required data to issue your Actuarial Certificate. You can select to:
- Confirm your order and receive a final certificate by clicking Confirm Your Order.
- View the data prior to completing the order. This will open in a new window and allow you to review the data submitted from Class prior to confirming the order.
- Edit the data prior to completing the order. Any necessary changes will have to be completed in Class to ensure data consistency and accuracy.
- After confirming your order you will complete the following before clicking Complete Order.
- Tick all three Certificate Acknowledgements
- Confirm Business Contact Information
- Complete payment details
Once the order has been placed:
- If the certificate does not require review you will receive your certificate via email, together with the invoice.
- If the certificate requires review you will be taken to a screen displaying a message informing you that the certificate will be emailed to you once it has been checked.
When the actuarial certificate has been completed, it will automatically upload the percentage into the Fund Policy.
Navigate to Fund Level > Fund Defaults > Fund Policies.
Please roll back and reprocess your 30 June period update for the percentage to take effect.
A copy of the Certificate and invoice will be emailed to you, and will also be saved on the Lime Actuarial dashboard.
If you would like to request an updated Certificate, then please update the data in Class and repeat the same steps as above. Lime Actuarial will automatically recognise that this is a replacement Certificate, and there will be no additional charge.