This article will explain how to process a foreign expense in Class.
This expense type should only be used when applying an expense which occurred in a foreign currency. A foreign bank account's bank fees or a foreign property's investment expenses are examples of such applications.
Navigate to Fund Level > Transactions > Fund Expenses > Foreign Expense
- Enter Expense Type from the drop-down menu
- Select Holding Account the investment account for which the expense is incurred
- Enter Expense Date the expense was incurred
- Enter Payment Date the expense was paid
- Select Trade Currency the foreign currency the expense occurred in
- Enter Trade Value the total amount of the expense
- Enter Description of the expense
Learn more about Foreign Accounts and how to process Foreign Income