This article will guide you through the process of adding a new reserve account for investment reserves.
You will not follow this process if you are trying to implement a Contribution reserving strategy.
To process a contribution where the allocation will be deferred to the next financial year please refer to processing contribution reserves.
Navigate to fund Level > Members > New Reserve Account
- Enter Description or use the Class default description "Reserve"
- Enter Start Date in the following date format, DD/MM/YYYY
- Enter End Date if applicable in the following date format, DD/MM/YYYY
- Click Activate
Editing, Deleting and Suspending an existing Reserve Account
Navigate to fund level > Members > Browse Members
- Select the particular reserve account from the Browse Members Screen.
- Select Edit
- Edit Account Name if required.
- Edit Start Date if required.
- Click Save
Learn how to transfer a reserve by referring to Reserve Member's Transfer