This article guides you through the process of entering a member transition record. If a member has satisfied a condition of release, a member transition needs to be recorded to update the preservation components.
Turning Age 65 is not required under the member transitions, it will be updated automatically based on the member's date of birth in Class.
Death Nomination is not required under the member transitions, it will be added automatically when a member's date of death is entered.
The available member transition events to enter are as follows:
- Permanent Incapacity nomination
- Terminal illness or injury
How to add a member transition
Navigate to Fund Level > Members > Browse Members
- Click on the relevant member
- Click the Member Transitions tab
- Click New
- Enter an Effective Date
- Select from the drop-down menu either; Permanent Incapacity Nomination, Retire or Terminal Illness or Injury
- Click Save
The screen will then display the member record, for example:
Learn how to process a Lump sum/Rollover