There may be situations where you amend the Provision for Income Tax and Provision for Deferred Tax for the Fund.
- How to process Non-Arm's Length Income (NALI) in Class
- How can I enter the Early Stage Investor Tax Offset in Class?
- How can I enter the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS) tax offset in Class?
- How do I enter the Exploration Credit Tax Offset on Class?
- How To Adjust Provision For Income Tax For Non-Complying Fund?
Navigate to Fund Level > Periodic Processing > Browse Tax Lodgments
- Click on the relevant Tax Year
- From the Tax Lodgment for Financial Year 20XX, click on Annual Return link
- Click on the relevant Section
- Enter/Edit the relevant fields
- Click on Save
Any updates to the Annual Return will not reflect back to the Statement of Financial Position or Operating Statement. So, make sure the Amendment of Provision for Income Tax has been processed. Refer to View and Amend Income Tax Expenses in our User Guide for detailed steps.
Refer to Annual Return errors: summary of KB articles for a summary of knowledge article on Annual Return