This article shows you the process to follow to extract all your reports for one or all of the SMSFs for your business.
This process allows you to backup your data.
Navigating to Business Level > Reports > New Report Package
Step 1. Create a report package
- Create a new Report Package and call it "Export"
- Enter the Report Date Range, set the date range for the latest financial period completed on Class (i.e. 1/07/2018 - 30/06/2019)
- Add all the relevant reports for back up purpose
The below list is an example of what you can include in this report package.
- On the Summary tab, select the output type as Export.
Click Save to save the package.
You can print all reports to PDF. Only investment reports can be produced in CSV format.
Step 2. Run the report package
Click on Run, the Run Report Package screen will open.
- Add all funds (To add all funds you will need to highlight one fund then hold down shift and click the mouse, then click Add selected funds. If your funds go over more than one screen you will need to do this in batches).
- Tick the Include Suspended Funds box
- Click Run
- From the History tab, select the Export report
- Click Download
- Class will generate zip files which can be downloaded to a local drive.
Run Transfer Data Report (Single or Multiple Funds)
There will be situations where you need to export single or multiple funds and import it into another business. The Fund transfer data can be used for this. To create this file:
Navigating to Fund Level > Reports > Run Report
Navigating to Business Level > Reports > Maintain Report Packages
- Search for Fund transfer data, then choose the most recent closed financial year.
- Select multiple Funds if you do through a report pack, click on Run.
- The file will be automatically saved in the local drive (chosen to contain all the downloads).
This process will create a zipped file. You must unzip and extract the file before you can load the fund into another business.
Save the Fund Transfer Data file as a backup securely on your environment.