Here at Class, we take your feedback about our products seriously.
We believe that listening to our customers and team members is a great source of inspiration as we build better products.
We use your feedback to identify the most important features, ideas, and pain points so we can deliver you the most efficient and easy-to-use solution in the market.
Class and NowInfinity Ideas Portal (powered by AHA)
In this video, you will learn more about our feedback portal. The video also shows you how to submit your own requests and ideas, as well as vote and comment on other customers' ideas.
We would like to advise our customers that any feedback provided via the Class and NowInfinity Ideas portal will be visible to all customers. We urge customers to exercise proper judgement and not share any personally identifiable information. For details please see our Privacy Policies.
Get started with Aha
We'd love for you to come and take a look around and suggest some ideas for us. To do this, you will have to nominate one Class user from your business, who will act as your representative.
Please click here to enter your nominee's name and email address that they have registered with Class. Once we confirm that they are a Class user, they will be invited to join Aha!
How to submit your product ideas
Submitting your idea couldn't be simpler.
- Login to the ideas portal via https://class.ideas.aha.io/
- Click on Add a new idea
- Add all the relevant details including the business background, any current workarounds, and business impact
- As you enter the details, you may be presented with existing ideas that match the description of your idea
- If you think that the existing idea matches the problem you are looking to solve, you can vote on the existing idea
- Be sure to prioritise your idea using the Priority field
Votes are a way for users to support ideas they wish to see implemented over others. All users have 5 votes and votes are handed back when an idea is implemented. Users can choose to vote on an idea more than once.
What happens to your product feedback?
All new requests are set to the "Submitted" status. At this stage, our team will triage the idea and take the following actions:
- Should the capability already exist in the system, the request will be set to "Capability Exists" with instructions on how to use the feature.
- If the idea is new, the request will be set to "Gathering Interest" so other users can vote, prioritise and provide additional information & comments. This allows us to understand the impact across our clients. If there is a workaround, we will advise.
- On occasion, your idea might be merged with an existing idea should one already exist.
Our Product Team meets regularly to review the highest priorities from customers and team members. As part of the review, we will typically update the status of each idea so you know the outcome.
If we decide to investigate or build an idea, the status will be changed to "Planned" or "Building" and anyone who has submitted or voted on this request will be notified. Once an idea has been implemented, the status will change to Shipped.
If we are unable to consider your idea for implementation, we’ll do our best to let you know why.
If you reach out directly to our Support Team, they'll be able to look up ideas for you, but they won't have any additional information or provide an estimate for when your request will be reviewed.
How long will it be before the product team reviews my idea?
We review the feedback on an ongoing basis and update the product roadmap periodically. Please make sure your ideas are clear and concise so others can vote on them. Also, be sure to prioritise your own requests by using the Priority field, that way, we will know if a particular request is important to you.
My idea hasn't been reviewed yet and I submitted it a while ago. What can I do?
If we haven't reviewed your item yet and it is a high priority for you:
- Make sure it's prioritised correctly by using the Priority field
- Make sure your request is clear. Why do you need this? What is it stopping you from doing? What is the impact of that on your business? You can add these details by editing your idea.
- Once the request gathers a certain level of interest from the wider community, we will review it.
Thank you for your feedback, understanding, and support as we work together to build the best products possible!
Refer to Support Resources & Services for more information