Class is committed to helping your business accelerate its journey to a simpler, more automated way of working. That’s why we are trialing ClassMate (Class - Bot) to recommend answers to your queries.
Your feedback is valuable to us and can be provided by clicking the "Get in touch" option.
This article provides information on how to access and use ClassMate.
How to access
- Click on the question mark icon in the top right had corner of the Class Screen
- Click on Help Using Class
ClassMate (Class - Bot)
- A window opens
- A welcome message will appear with 3 suggested articles
- Type your question in the text box - you can use conventional language or key words
- ClassMate responds with a list of up to 3 new articles which may be helpful
- Click on the relevant article
What happens when I click on a suggested article?
- The article will open
- A feedback notification appears at the bottom of the window:
- "Yes" closes the feedback notification - you can return to ClassMate by clicking the "Back Arrow" at the top of the chat window
- "No, I need more help" - opens a second feedback notification asking for further information
What to do if the article doesn't answer your question
- Ask another question, or
- Click "Get in touch"
How can I get in touch with Support?
- Click on "Get in touch"
- Chat - to contact a Support Analyst, or
- Leave a message - a form will open for you to complete
Further information is available in How to access and navigate the Help Centre