When generating customised letters/ minutes in PDF format, the bullet points are shown as square symbols. How to resolve this issue?
Customised letters/ minutes in Class supports only bullet points with Arial font and size 9 or 10 as at this stage. Considering the following customised engagement letter as an example
- Open the customised letters/ minutes
- Update the bullet points font to Arial and size to 9
- Click Save
Navigate to Business Level > Reports > Custom Reports
- Search and select the customised letters/ minutes
- Click on Select File, then select and upload the updated letters/ minutes
- Click Save
Navigate to Business Level > Reports > Maintain Report Packages
- Search and select the existing report package
- Click on Run
- Confirm selected fund(s) and click on Run
Sample Engagement Letter
This Sample Engagement Letter is an example of the correct format for the bullet points.
How to update bullet points in Microsoft Word
- Open the Word file and select the bullet points
- Click on Bullets option
- Click on Define New Bullet...
- Click on Symbol...
- Select Font as Arial
- Select the bullet point
- Click OK
- Click on Font...
- Confirm that Font Arial and Size 9 or 10 are selected then click on OK