This article will take you through the Opening Balances Tab of the Excel Fund Loader. This tab is where you enter the opening balance amounts for most of the accruals, liabilities, cash accounts and equity accounts for the portfolio.
- Fund Opening Position Details - Enter the last date that the portfolio was closed, e.g. 30 June 2017 (Also enter any carried forward losses in this section)
- Asset Accrual Account Balances - Enter any Assets as a positive number
- Liability Accrual Account Balances - Enter any Liabilities as a positive number
- Bank Account Code is automatically populated from the Bank Accounts sheet
- Equity Accounts - Enter any Equity as a positive number.
Review the Holding Balances Tab