This article will take you through the Fund Tab of the Excel Fund Loader. The Fund tab is where you enter all the Portfolio's details.
Changing the legal type on this loader will remove any tabs that are not necessary.
- This column will either validate or provide information on the row that follows it.
- This is where you will enter the basic portfolio details. All pink fields are mandatory, and you cannot have spaces in the fund code. Each brand has it's own unique brand code, the code may not necessarily be the brand name. If you would like to use the default brand code, type in =defaultbrand(). The TFN and ABN are validated for correctness, and must not contain spaces.
- This is where the address information should be entered. None of the address fields are mandatory.
- Trustee information is not applicable to Personal, Partnership or Company.
- Fund policies. You must select a default return address and GST Status. If your GST status is registered, you must also select a tax period.
Review the Feed Products Tab