The Overview tab is where you can view a summary of the entered data and where you can submit the data to Class.
- Button will allow you to change the default business and brand code. The default will be inherited from the business and brand when the loader was downloaded.
- A summary of the tabs that have been used, with each tab having it's own line. Will highlight green if all required fields on the tab have been completed.
- Button that will load the entity details to Class. This will load all data from the Fund tab to the Investments tab, and will create the shell of the entity without any opening balances. You will be required to enter your login credentials (including MFA) once you have clicked this button.
- Amounts entered in the Opening Balance Tab > Equity section will show up here.
- Amounts entered in the Holding Balances Tab will reflect in here.
- Button to submit the opening balances to Class. You may be required to enter your login credentials once you have clicked this button again.
Review the Fund Tab