The following outlines how to process a takeover using the Copper Mountain Mining Corp (C6C) takeover of Altona (AOH) as an example.
Navigate to Fund Level > Transactions > Investment - Corporate Action > Takeover Or Merger
This would be processed using the Takeover or Merger Corporate Action event as follows
- Enter the Source Investment Account
- Click Update Parcelling
- Enter the Target Investment Account
- Enter the Action Date
- Enter a Description
- Enter the Source Quantity
- Enter the Target Quantity
- Enter the Target Market Value
- Click With Rollover Relief or Without Rollover Relief (as appropriate)
- Click Submit
Refer to our User Guide on Manual Corporate Actions for detailed steps.