This article guides you through the steps to request an actuarial certificate from Apricot Actuaries.
There are three key parts to activating the connection:
- Setting up an Account with Apricot Actuaries
- Setting up Default Provider
- Requesting an Actuarial Certificate
Setting up an Account
Prior to placing an order with Apricot Actuaries, you must register for a customer account. In your browser go to https://app.asap-advice.com.au/register and complete the registration form to sign up.
Setting up Default Provider
To set up Apricot Actuaries as your default Actuarial provider in Class, complete these steps:
Navigate to Business Level > Settings > Fund Defaults
- Under Integrated Services: Actuarial Certificate Provider select Apricot Actuaries
Requesting an Actuarial Certificate
After completing the steps outlined in 'Requesting an Actuarial Certificate' you will complete the following steps to receive your actuarial certificate:
- Once you have requested the certificate you will be prompted to launch the Apricot Actuaries Order form in Class.
- The Apricot Actauaries login screen will open in a new window in your browser. If this is the first time you are requesting an Actuarial Certificate with Apricot click Register here to get set up. If you already have an account, enter your login details and click Login.
- The Actuarial Certificate Order form will open and display any complete sections in green and any sections which require action in red. Review and complete all sections and click Submit.
- In the Review tab approve any assumptions made and rules applied by the system. You can edit your application by clicking Edit Application if any of these are incorrect. Review and confirm any data in the Application Form Data Summary and click Finalise Certificate to confirm.
- In the Payment tab select your payment method, complete the payment details and select Create Invoice.
- The order is now complete. Apricot Actuaries will display a draft percentage for any certificates that do not require review. If the certificate requires review a message will be displayed accordingly.
Once the order has been placed:
- If the certificate does not require review you will receive your certificate via email, together with the invoice.
- If the certificate requires review you will be taken to a screen displaying a message informing you that the certificate will be emailed to you once it has been checked.
When the actuarial certificate has been completed, it will automatically upload the percentage into the Fund Policy.
Navigate to Fund Level > Fund Defaults > Fund Policies.
Please roll back and reprocess your 30 June Period Update for the percentage to take effect.