|Daily Cash Data||Account Holder Authority||Accepts Electronic signature||Adviser Authority||Loan Accounts||History|
*This feed supports history only on initial activation.
Step One - Setting up the Platform Account
Navigate to Fund Level > Feeds > Feeds Console > + New > New Broker/Platform Feed
- Enter the account information as per the statement:
Field Name Field Description Example Account number
This is the BT Panorama account number.
Account Number: 120201111
Set to " BT Panorama "
- Ensure that you link existing holding accounts relating to this account under the Holding Accounts section by ticking each checkbox.
If all accounts are not linked, the system will create duplicate accounts for each existing holding that was not linked. The resulting duplication can be challenging to correct.
If the actual bank account has already been set up then you need to link it to the Fund Holding Reference set up in Step One. If not, then please follow the instructions in Step two.
Step Two - Setting up the Cash Account
Navigate to Feeds > New Cash Feed
Enter the account information as per the statement:
|Field Name||Field Description||Example|
This is the BT CMA BSB and account number.
Account Number: 220113245
Set to Set to "No Feed Product Required"
Account Holder Authority
- Generate the authority form by clicking the "Generate" button.
- Print the Authority Form. Arrange for the account holder to fill in the date, name and signature with wet-ink on the form.
- Upload the signed authority form in Class by clicking the "Upload" button. The status of the feed will update to "Waiting on Provider"
- Send the original signed form to:
- Send an email to the adviser with using the following text:
Dear <INSERT ADVISER’S NAME>
Can you please Setup the following accounts for the Class data feed:
Account Name Account Number ................... ..........................
Once complete, could you please advise via return email, supply us with your adviser code for BT Panorama?
- Change the status of the feed to "Waiting on Provider"
- Add an adviser id per How to enter Adviser Authorities in Class using the adviser code.
Note: The data is expected to start loading automatically within 10 business days.
Please note that this provider doesn't accept digitally signed forms.