This article details the steps required to review the status of a manually loaded data file on Class at a business level.
Navigate to Business level > Transactions > Browse Loaded Files
- Request Date (Date & time stamp when the file was loaded)
- Loaded To (Where the file is loaded to)
- Format (Provider name for the file & the file type)
- File Name (Actual file name when saved from provider)
- Authority (Not applicable to manually loaded files, Also details information for Automated data feeds)
- Process (Present state of the file e.g Processed, Loading etc)
- Status (Whether the file loaded successfully or not)
Data File Status
The different Process and Status types you may see on this screen are:
|Process - Status||Description|
|Loading - In Progress||File is loading to the system. It has not started to create any transactions as yet|
|Loaded - Failed||File failed to load to the system. Check that the file is a valid file|
|Processing - In Progress||File is creating transactions in the system but not yet finished|
|Processed - Successful||File has loaded, created all transactions without warning or error|
|Processed - Partially Successful||File has finished loading and creating transactions. Some Transactions failed to load or there are warning messages|
|Processed - Partially Failed||File has finished loading and creating transactions. Some Transactions failed to load or there are warning messages|
|Processing - Failed||File has finished loading and attempting to create transactions. All Transactions failed to load|
|Cancelling - In Progress||File is currently cancelling transactions in the system, i.e. the file is being deleted|
|Cancelled - Failed||Cancelling of the file failed|
|Archived||File loaded more than 90 days will be automatically archived.|
Viewing File Details
Double click on the file to see exactly what your file is doing or the details of the output. This will bring up the Loaded File Details screen.
- File Details tab - Displays the number of transactions there are to process, how many are still in progress, how many failed and how many are successful
- Errors and Warnings tab - Displays how the number of transactions which had errors or warnings, the Status, the Transaction ID, the Holding Reference and the Scope. See table below for more details on these
- Unprocessed tab - Displays all transactions that could not be loaded
- Delete button - Botton left hand corner of the screen is the option to delete the entire file you have uploaded
Warning and Error Messages
You may receive a number of errors and warning messages. These are very important to review.
Below are the ones you are likely to encounter, what they mean and what you should do about them.
|Error Message||Description and What to do|
|Cannot process reversal as cannot find a unique matching transaction||
A reversal transaction was received in the data file, but it cannot find the transaction to reverse in the loaded data for the Fund
|Could not process this transaction as transactions of this type are not supported||
Most Scheme of Arrangements received in wrap files do not provide the necessary information to be loaded into Class, so they are not loaded
|REVERSAL TRANSACTION: Take appropriate action||
The data contains a "reversal transaction", which is where the data provider is saying that a transaction previously notified should now be deleted. Obviously Class Super will not automatically delete transactions for its users.
|The asset allocation classes do not add up to 100%||
You are loading a Price and Asset Allocation file and the asset allocation data for one or more of the investments does not sum to 100%
|The transaction date is prior to the fund date and cannot be loaded||
The data you have has transactions prior to the Fund's start date or the date that the fund was loaded to the system.
|This transaction has been superseded||
A transaction with the same transaction ID and the same properties has already been loaded to the system. This will happen regularly if you receive data that overlaps periods.
|Unable to locate bank account||
You are loading a Bank file and the Bank Account Number in the data is not located in the system as a Bank Account Number
|Unable to locate holding account||
You are loading a Wrap data file and the Holding Account Code in the data is not located in the Fund as a Holding Account Code
|Unable to locate security issue||
The security code (e.g. CBA) is not a valid one
|UPDATED TRANSACTION: Take appropriate action||
The data contains an "updated transaction", which is where the data provider is saying that a transaction previously notified should now be updated. Obviously Class Super will not automatically change any transactions for its users