This article discusses how to transfer fund data from Class to a non-Class administrator. This can be used as additional backup or to facilitate loading information to another system.
If you want to transfer your Class fund to another Class accountant or administrator, then refer to Fund Transition from Class to Class
Navigating to Business Level > Reports > New Report Package
In order to facilitate the transfer of fund data from Class to a non-Class administrator, you will need to export all fund reports & data in an XML/PDF format.
Step 1. Create the package
- Create a Report Package and call it "Export"
- Enter the Report Date Range, setting the date to be as at 30 June 20XX (year of transfer).
- Add any/all reports that the new administrators have requested.
- Select Output Type as "Export"
- Click Save to save the package.
Step 2. Run the report package
- Click on Run, the Run Report Package screen will open.
- Add the required funds
- Tick the Include Suspended Funds box
- Click Run
- From the History tab, select the Export report
- Click Download
- Class will generate .zip files for each of the selected funds. These files can then be sent to the new administrator.
If you wish to add all funds to the export list, you will need to highlight one fund then hold down shift and click the mouse, then click Add selected funds.
If the list of funds go over more than one screen, you will need to do this in batches.